Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'm still here!

I'm the worst at updating lately, and not for any particular reason. I guess I just haven't been in a blog writing mood. And while I do like to have a record of things for my own sake and do want to share events with my loved ones and blog readers, I hate writing when I feel like I'm just updating for the sake of doing it. Then it feels less like something I'm doing for fun, and more like a work assignment. And worse, one I'm not even getting paid for. Anyway, I hope to be out of this blog funk soon, but in the meantime, I can at least post some photos from our Austin life in the last few weeks.

I've been taking yoga classes at this place called Sanctuary Yoga. It really is a lovely little respite, and they have the coolest oak trees.

Sam won tickets to Austin Opera, so we went and saw A Masked Ball a couple weeks back. They had this cool light up mask in front of the Long Center, but it was really cold, so we didn't walk out to photograph it from the front. 

We walked up to Mount Bonnell (the highest point in Austin, apparently) on a lovely fall day.

Another one from Mount Bonnell, looking down on all the mansions. 

The Pennybacker Bridge

This is from a while ago, but I thought it was a cool photo (Sam took it). It's from adult night at the children's museum, The Thinkery. 

And finally, Dinah! Who looks good in all cities and seasons. 

Sorry about the photo dump, but looking forward to seeing many of my readers in a couple of days for Thanksgiving eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment