Monday, February 24, 2014

No-blog February

No proper post again this week. I promise this thing isn't turning into a Twitter. although this particular post will be nearly as terse. Today, I wanted to review a book my club just met about, but right now I'm directing the time it would take to write down my thoughts on it into more business start-up activities (who knew there were so many such activities required?). So instead, I'll just say: I recommend this book. Anyone who finds that one sentence micro-review compelling is welcome to borrow it from me.

In the meantime, as an apology for making this a no-blog February, here's a couple of pictures of my friends' adorable puppy!

Isn't that just the most dapper pup you've ever seen?

Remy discovers his tail and, naturally, decides to kill it.



3 comments:

  1. That puppy is adorable, but I couldn't help but notice your shirt is also very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I was hoping that was your puppy! I'm guessing the business start-up is the greeting cards? I'm so excited for y'all!! And I clicked on your link for Visitation. Looks like an intriguing book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The shirt is indeed cute, but not puppy cute :). And Rachel, you're welcome to borrow my copy!

    ReplyDelete