Friday, May 10, 2013

The post about not posting

I haven't gotten a chance to post lately, and I don't see myself being able to post anything substantive for the next few weeks. The main reason for this is simply because were I to post about what is going on in my life/what I'm writing about, it would inevitably have to be about one of the following two things:

1) wedding planning (and not the fun picking flowers parts, but the boring making seating charts and writing timelines stuff), OR
2) making collaborative presentations using cool new digital tools (and I can't really publish any of that scintillating material here anyway because I'm under contract)

So you see, it is really for your own good that I can't promise to update much this month (baring anything really cool happening to me out of the blue like running into Will Shortz on the street or being cold-called off my LinkedIn profile and offered a job writing story lines for professional wrestlers). I promise to return with super interesting things in a few weeks though! In the meantime, enjoy this picture of a long-haired guinea pig, because why not?

Isn't biodiversity great?



No comments:

Post a Comment