Monday, November 26, 2012

Things to be thankful for, artfully documented in photographs

I'm not going to make a real post about Thanksgiving because frankly, the vast majority of my readers experienced it with me. Which does remind me: know that I am thankful daily for all of you (including those of you who didn't spend the last few days lovingly providing me with food). As such, and knowing I could hardly provide any new insights on the holiday regardless, I still wanted to post a few photos just so I'll have them all in one place. Having a nice record of things has been the semi-intended consequence that has kept me blogging at during those times when I have been especially busy or especially bored with my own writing/thoughts. Here then are a few photos from the last few days that I thought were especially flattering and that no one might have any objection to seeing posted:








In addition to these lifeless photo gems, I should note a video has also made it to the web of the first, and perhaps only, dramatic performance of Ad Hoc Productions. I'm not going to post that valued link here, but if you know what I'm talking about, were one of those who requested the filming, and have yet to see it, please let me know and I'll supply you with the link.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so cute! I wasn't even trying to look artsy in that photo of the pond.

    ReplyDelete