Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The 27 club

I haven't updated much (er I guess at all for the last week or so) for two reasons. 1) I've been super busy at work, which let's face it, is when most of my updating happens. And 2) I've been super busy at home but doing super boring things like writing a book about accountants, going to the gym, and buying chairs. And who wants to read about such things?
Since I just turned 27, I have a good 358 days to both become a rock star and develop a crippling drug problem. 

I promise to become less busy and also more interesting in the upcoming days. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few (not entirely) random links:

For what I imagine to be the large cross section of Downton Abbey fans and gingerbread house makers, this is a thing of beauty.

For those looking for what I consider to be the definitive brownie recipe. They are fudgey and moist but still maintain a brownie texture. I made them for the first time in a few years last night, and they were the perfect cure for a long day.

This. Just cause it's cool.

Back soon! Next time with substance!

1 comment:

  1. That guy has a lot of time on his hands to make the gingerbread replica...holy guacamole!

    ReplyDelete